July News Letter
The July BVK newsletter has been released. Click here to view this newsletter online
Important topics covered in this months newsletter include:
- Small Businesses: How Can You Benefit From Corporate Governance?
- Renewable Energy to the Rescue!
- More and Higher Taxes in the Offing - The Davis Tax Committee’s Interim Report Sets The Scene
- Protecting Your Children: Can You Use a Nanny Cam?
- Your Tax Deadlines For July
Our Purpose, Our Vision , Our Values, Our Staff
Established in 2004, BVK is a dynamic Chartered Accountancy practice employing 16 skilled employees. BVK is the preferred and trusted supplier of audit, accounting, tax, statutory, payroll and business advisory services and our unique blend of skills and expertise enables us to provide our services to a diversity of clients, ranging from medium corporate to small medium and micro enterprises(SMME’s).
Services We Offer
Our wide range of services
Audit, Tax, Accounting,Payroll Administration, Statutory & Company Registrations and Business Advisory Services
Paying It Forward
A random act of kindness is all that is needed to bring on a smile, to bring joy where there is no hope and a little love.
BVK is proud to be associated with:
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Independent Regulatory Board For Auditors (IRBA)
- Business Network International (BNI)
- South African Council For Business Women (SACBW)
- The Kruger Lowveld Chamber of Business and Tourism (KLCBT)
- Sage One
- Sage VIP