BVK Store Open
Many of the products found on the BVK online store are services that can be bought. By buying a service on the store you are able to quickly request the service without having to call or come into the office. Here are steps to follow when purchasing a product or service from BVK.
Step 1: Click on the “Online Store” tab on the BVK website
Step 2: Select from the following products:
- Shelf Companies with Amendments
- Shelf Companies without Amendments
- Registration of New Companies
- Registration for Pay as you earn(PAYE) at SARS
- Registration for Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) at Department of labour
- Registration for Workman's Compensation (WCA) at Department of labour
- Registration for VAT
- Apply for a letter of Good standing for UIF at Department of labour
- Apply for a letter of Good standing for WCA at Department of labour
- Apply for a BBE EME Certificate
- Apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate
- Request a quotation for Annual Returns
Step 3: To purchase the product or service click on the shopping cart shown on the bottom right of the product
Step 4: Select the quantity you require of the product and add to cart.
Step 5: To check out click on the shopping cart on the top right of the page
Step6: Review you selected products
Step 7: Click the “Checkout” tab
Step 8: Fill out your billing address and select a payment* and delivery method
Step 9: Click on the “Place Order” tab to complete you purchase
Step 10: Please use the reference number provided in all correspondence with BVK. You will soon receive and email with additional information regarding the product or service purchased
*Please note that currently only EFT payment is available when making purchases. Please make the payment to BVK Statutory Account, Account Number: 060994495 Branch Code: 052852. Please allow three working days for BVK to process the payment
May News Letter
In this months newsletter the following topics are discussed:
- Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme: It’s Now or Never!
- Valuing Your Business: Why Do It, and How?
- It’s Time to Do Your Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (COIDA) Return
- Small Businesses – How To Access Finance
- Your Tax Deadlines For May
Click here to view the online Newsletter
May Important Dates
6 May 2016 - PAYE submissions and payments
25 May 2016 - VAT manual submissions and payments
30 May 2016 - Excise duty payments
31 May 2016 - VAT electronic submissions and payments
31 May 2016 - Provisional Tax Payments
Our Purpose, Our Vision , Our Values, Our Staff
Established in 2004, BVK is a dynamic Chartered Accountancy practice employing 16 skilled employees. BVK is the preferred and trusted supplier of audit, accounting, tax, statutory, payroll and business advisory services and our unique blend of skills and expertise enables us to provide our services to a diversity of clients, ranging from medium corporate to small medium and micro enterprises(SMME’s).
Services We Offer
Our wide range of services
Audit, Tax, Accounting,Payroll Administration, Statutory & Company Registrations and Business Advisory Services
Paying It Forward
A random act of kindness is all that is needed to bring on a smile, to bring joy where there is no hope and a little love.